Saturday, November 8, 2008

Whips


As I walked in downtown Kuwait I stumbled upon a used car lot. The cars in the lot were only of those I dreamed of. The people who owned the car lot were real cool because they allowed me and others to to everything but open the door of the cars. If this is a used car lot I would be amazed to see an official dealerhsip out here. The most impressive car I saw there besides the Audi R8 was the new jag. Enjoy the pics .



The new jag is amazing. Gone is the traditional drive shaft, being replaced with a dial that controls the driving! In fact when the driver sits, the button on the center console pulses red. Press it and, as the V8 starts right up. You can also shift manually with gears on the steering wheel


1 comment:

  1. why are their used cars so new? r they off some kind of white market?

    ReplyDelete