Sunday, December 7, 2008

Back In Commission

Peace to my faithful readers...I have been getting over a cold, thus the reason for the lack of posts...I finally went out to get some air today. I went to downtown Kuwait and took some pics and of course had some Iranian food. With all the bright lights and vibrant billboard's, Kuwait's downtown area will soon look like 42nd Street Times Square. I stopped by a shopping center and found a hobby shop that was filled with RC airplanes, cars, and helicopters. It was cool to find one in here and I will be sure purchase a airplane I just recently became an RC enthusiast and its a great experience. I just need to buy cheaper RC planes because I have a knack for crashing them. Enjoy the pics which are as always taken with my Nokia E90.

Paz

Add Image



No comments:

Post a Comment