Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to School/Next Japenese Millionare

Peace people, the vacation is over and its now back to school for a week then the xmas vacation is here! The week off was well deserved and I was sure got lots of rest. I found a hobby shop in the city which specializes in RC cars and airplanes. They even sell nitro over the counter for the cars. I will definitely back there.

As I was stumbling through the web I found a page about androids. Le Trung, a Japanese engineer created a full human android that appeared at the HobbyShow in Ontario. Naming the Android the Aiko, Trung notes her following capabilities are:

  1. Facial Expressions
  2. Make tea and coffee
  3. Feed me sushi
  4. Make simple breakfast: eggs and bacon
  5. If I lie my head down on Aiko lap, have her clean my ears with a Q-tip.
  6. Ability to massage my shoulders and neck.
  7. Able to do print and write
  8. Clean the windows
  9. Dust the shelves
  10. Clean my toilet. (I hate cleaning the bathroom, might as well have someone else do it for me)
Trung also programmed Aiko sexual abilities as well. However he says that Aiko "is a virgin." Whatever the case may be Trung will be the fastest millionare in history once he perfects his androids. Men will be lining up from all walks of life to buy one. Watch out ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I read about this a couple of days ago. This seems like a match made in heaven for men. A human-like being who responds to all of their needs without any feedback. LOL...Maybe you should have waited.

    ReplyDelete