Sunday, December 7, 2008

Beamers

Since I've been in Kuwait I have seen quite a few 8 series BMW's. For those who don't know, the 8 series was BMW's flagship model that was produced from 1989-1999, stock with a v8 or v12 option. Top speeds of 186 mph could be reached! Unlike most BMW's, the 8 series strayed from the traditional BMW frame by having sleek front and a refine chassis ..I took pics of both these cars in not the most affluent of areas, leading me to believe that I too can live the dream!



A couple of weeks ago I saw a 7 series that caught my eye because it looked unique. The car was longer and a larger wheelbase than the 750. As I got a closer look at the car I saw L7 written on the back...I looked it up and found that it comes with a fax machine, phone, Icebox, and the Mobile Multimedia Office. Nuff said.

4 comments:

  1. I remember that 8, B... a guy around the corner from us has the last model of the 850. I don't think I've even seen one other than that this decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is recommended that one stops their vehicle while faxing. Its also recommended that one have a "Benson" up front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Professor, the whips seem to be in abundance here

    ReplyDelete