Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Honda Legend?

While I do not want to continue bringing cars back up, I would be remiss if I did not share what I saw.

While walking in Kuwait I finally found one of the greatest cars (aside from the Acura NSX) ever made, the Acura Legend. The Legend has always been my dream car and I lived that dream briefly last year. However some cornball's from DC crushed that dream when they vandalized my Legend. The Acura's here are different though. I noticed that the Acura emblems are replaced with Honda ones inside and outside of the car. Other than its the same exact car. The cool thing is the Legend's are not popular here so therefore not as expensive. Seeing both the sedan and the coupe is a sign from up above that I should get one too. I am thinking these cars would be a collector's item back home just because of the Honda Emblem alone.






No comments:

Post a Comment